About Jennifer R. Congdon
Jennifer has always had a passion for helping others, even at a young age.
Being a lawyer has always been her dream. During law school, Jennifer
worked for the First Judicial District Public Defender's Office in
Dakota County. This experience reinforced her passion of helping people
navigate through the criminal justice system. Jennifer has been a fierce
advocate for clients facing charges that range from misdemeanor driver's
license violations to felony drug and assault cases. Jennifer always takes
the time to help explain the criminal system and their rights and options.
Clients appreciate Jennifer's personalized guidance and her dedication.
She is fluent in Spanish.
Jennifer is admitted to practice law in:
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- United States District Court - Minnesota
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
Jennifer maintains active memberships in:
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association