Capitol City Law Group, LLC represents wronged employees, criminal defendants, and victims of civil rights violations. We have a well-earned a reputation for being fierce legal advocates of the underdog and anyone who needs strong advocacy. We believe in promoting justice, fairness, and equality - and we are ready to put our years of experience to help protect your rights.
- What can our firm do to help you?
- We are accomplished trial lawyers who know our way around the courtroom, and we know how to effectively present cases in front of a jury.
- We can represent cases at all court levels, including in state, federal, appeals, and civil and criminal courts—and if necessary—the Supreme Court of the United States.
- We stay up-to-date on the law and the many legal changes in our fields. We do not rest on our years of experience because we strive to be on the cutting-edge of legal representation and on new ways of protecting our clients.
- We have an impressive track record of being able to deliver real results that benefit our clients. In criminal defense, we have also successfully won numerous dismissal and not guilty verdicts.
Request Your Free Consultation with a St. Paul Lawyer
Contact us for a free case evaluation or to learn more about what we can do for you. We offer this initial consultation at no cost and no obligation to all our potential clients. Knowing your basic rights should be free, and this is why we take this opportunity to educate our clients on their rights, options, and what outcome they can reasonably expect.
Call our Saint Paul law office at (651) 419-3615 today. Schedule a free consultation when you call, or fill out our online form.