A.L. Brown is a trial lawyer who gets it. He has successfully represented employees who have been mistreated by their employers, criminal defendants who are being prosecuted by their government, and those who have had their civil rights violated. Without mincing words: if you’re the underdog, then A.L. is the right lawyer for you.
A.L. is excellent at what he does because he continues to study the law and refuses to rest on his many years of courtroom experience. And he has plenty of experience. He has worked as a law clerk to a federal judge, an associate in one of the nation’s best trial firms, legal counsel to a corporation, Chairman of the Saint Paul Human Rights Commission, Co-Chairman of the Innocence Project of Minnesota, and member of the Executive Board of the Minnesota State Bar Association. He now brings all of that experience and knowledge to represent you.
State or federal court, it does not matter. Trial court or in the appellate court, it does not matter. Civil matter or criminal defense, it does not matter. A.L. Brown is smart, he is practical, and he is Ready.
- A.L. is admitted to practice law in the following courts:
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of Minnesota
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit