ABOUT JOSHUA R. WILLIAMS
Josh graduated from the Iowa College of Law with honors. During his law school career, he served as the Editor in Chief for the Journal of Gender, Race & Justice. After law school, Josh moved to Minnesota and worked as a litigation attorney at Fredrikson & Byron. Josh is passionate about promoting the values of justice, fairness, and civil rights. If you need a strong advocate to stand up for you, Josh is the right lawyer for you.
- Joshua is admitted to practice in the following courts:
- Supreme Court of the State of Minnesota
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- Josh’s public service record includes:
- Restorative Justice Community Action, Board Member
- Military Pro Bono Project
- Children’s Law Center of Minnesota, Pro Bono
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota, Pro Bono
FREE CASE EVALUATION
We are passionate about standing up for the underdog and helping to make sure that their rights are protected. Get started with a completely free and no-obligation case consultation with our dedicated team.