ABOUT JENNIFER R. CONGDON
Jennifer has always had a passion for helping others, even at a young age. Being a lawyer has always been her dream. During law school, Jennifer worked for the First Judicial District Public Defender’s Office in Dakota County. This experience reinforced her passion of helping people navigate through the criminal justice system. Jennifer has been a fierce advocate for clients facing charges that range from misdemeanor driver’s license violations to felony drug and assault cases. Jennifer always takes the time to help explain the criminal system and their rights and options. Clients appreciate Jennifer’s personalized guidance and her dedication. She is fluent in Spanish.
- Jennifer is admitted to practice law in:
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- United States District Court – Minnesota
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Jennifer maintains active memberships in:
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hennepin County Bar Association
FREE CASE EVALUATION
We are passionate about standing up for the underdog and helping to make sure that their rights are protected. Get started with a completely free and no-obligation case consultation with our dedicated team.